Saturday, September 28, 2013

One step further,


Smile because it holds your tears from squeezing out sayang,

Alhamdulillaaaaah, takda lah sampai sebulan aku tak update lolololol. I got last minute PB okay yang ni bukan datin yang bagi okay banyak cantik kauuu. Thanks to mid year exam result most of Dodos boleh balik hehehehe. PB is the only reason I do my best in every exam lol. 

Alhamdulillaaaah again, I got straight A's in trial hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha aku rasa macam nak sewel pun ado. Mintak mintak get much better result for actual SPM. Alaaah trial tu percubaan nya, apa apa boleh jadi masa SPM so I don't even feel comfortable but yeah alhamdulillah syukur :) And I'm sooo proud with my fellow Adiodos members, greaaaaat improvements sayang oi! Double the amount of straight A's compare to mid year. 

But I have success with bitter taste of failure. First time aku menangis untuk Estrella. Entah apa apa aku ni lol its okay my batchmate, Addmath memang tak pernah senang tapi tak sesusah yang disangka. Bangkit Estrella, its our time to shine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment