Monday, May 8, 2017

BDS1; Checked!!


I love this picture since i look tall unlike in real life lols, i can see limli's chanel, yong's jesus sandal and natalie at the back since she couldnt climb over the gate there sebab seluar clinical ketat sangat hahahahah plus we did syaheera's obligatory pose wallaaaa!!

This picture was taken right after OSCE's exam. Horror gila. That was my first time osce exam and it was mindblown. Tang tang camni lah baru rasa macam kita ni bound to be theory kind of person yang not clinical enough ingatkan high school je buat experiment selalu tak jadi hahah but thaaaaat's fine sometimes you win sometimes you learn gitu #sedapkanhati #syadinboleh #takbolehkitabolehkan

So how was exam? dreadful but not dead yet. My last paper syndrome game was strong, I bet everyone felt the same thing sampai last paper aku was spotter anatomy hahah aku taktahu jawapan pun aku tawakal je lah bantai je nak buat mcm mana aku letak serunding dalam rak mana pun lupa inikan nak ingat tulang tulang manusia ni. Pharmacology pun mindblown, great thing i didnt opt for pharmacy. I owe myself big time. 

Aku still tak boleh get over aku punya osce exam walao that was my top 3 wall of shame- embarrassing moment in my entire life ok. No matter how horrible the stories shared among us after osce, still no one could beat mine. So ada 13 stations for osce, 2 rest station and 11 active station. Rest station was the only station i could gather all my shits and get back to my sense this is not the right time to mess around (but still I did)

So before masuk clinics tu aku mmg dah practise segala benda ah satu pun tak tinggal. And masa nak masuk tu, i went to my first station. Baca arahan; dem saaaan i got intra oral examination. For my. First. Station. *gasping for air* Tapi aku mcm okay lek lek kita dah practise dah benda ni, kita boleh settle. Pastu bell bunyi maksudnya station dah start. 

Ada lecturer aku jadi examiner yang observe aku, nasib baik lah dapat yang baik hati pemurah dgn senyuman dan sedap mata memandang. Aku nak start lah dengan pakai glove, tapi mmg dah tahu masalah aku ni size S kecik sangat, size M besar sangat. Tapi sbb kena marah sbb pakai size M, aku amiklah size S time tu. Sekali tangan aku tak boleh masuk. Aku dah mcm aih tak lawak lahhh, then lecturer aku cakap "thats ok take your time", aku igt sbb aku tak kuat kot so i put force on my hands sekali.....

GLOVE AKU TERKOYAK, TANGAN AKU TERKELUAR 😭😭😭😭 Terkejut examiner weh! Dalam hati aku dah mencarut dekat diri sendiri. Aku hanya mampu sengih mcm kerang busuk and amik glove baru, tapi tak masuk jugak 😞. So basically, I changed my glove twice and it took me almost 2 minutes just to wear the glove. Not the task of the station. Wth. So I was like RIP-ing myself for the entire a few minutes left in that station. I managed to wear glove after 3rd time changing it and did the task but that was so unprofessional. I was so flustered in that station. Aku tak buat pun benda yang aku practise walao that was just typical syadin. 

Aku pun carry on lah dengan next 9 stations sbb nak sedih sedih first station pun takda guna gak. Sampai lah last station, kena check blood pressure patient guna alat yang pam pam tu. I practiced this so many times verbally, even once with the instrument. Aku mcm ok safe this one boleh settle. Sekali aku dgn confident nya dah hello patients pung pang pung pang explain pasal bp, masa aku tgh pam tu the strap instead of constrict the upper arm, dia inflate jadi belon 😭😭 Maaaaaan, i was so flustered tapi aku dah muka tembok aku sengih sengih je cakap sorry and bukak balik. 

I tried again but failed. And tried again. Still failed. Ok maybe cara aku salah so aku try again. Still failed. ROSAK KE DOH UGHHH SYADIN PLS???? NOT NOW? And then time's up. Aku tak dapat reading dia ha-ha-ha syadin is dumb. So aku end up said sorry and explained my fault instead doing the task 😞 And you know whats funny, the patient held my hands and assured me while nodding her head "Believe me, that's ok" 😭😭 That helps but still it was not okay 💔💔 now aku fikir balik instead of aku dapat blood pressure dia and assure bp dia okay, aku pulak yang jadi mcm patient yang di-assure hahah! Syadin syadinnnnn *facepalm*

Done final exam, hopefully can make it one go *finger crossed*. Now it's time to travel, purify my soul and cleanse my eyes after the torture looools


small bds fam since the whole year is quite small, it feels like high school

taken right after last paper.


spring fades with summer serenade

No comments:

Post a Comment