Tuesday, September 12, 2017

i believe in the power of small gesture

taktahu aku ni mudah terharu atau mudah terhibur atau hanya seorang anak yang kekurangan kasih sayang lol

btw I'm already in london at the moment, baru balik after 4months holiday and spent 3 months back in Malaysia and now homesick gila, emotionally unstable while settling new house. I even got teary-eyed while sitting on a bus wth. Should not listen to sad songs when you depressed, really.

I'm staying at my friend's hse while waiting for my house agreement to settle. Semalam lepas kena saiko dgn classmate yang dah catch up semua lectures walaupun baru mingu kedua, aku pun stay up lah nak catch up jugak (tapi mampu habiskan satu lecture je lol satu lecture tp 83 slides pebenda tah, satu pun ok lah tu din). 

So pendek cerita aku tidur lambat and my friends tidur awal sbb dieorg jetlag hahah pukul 9pm dah tidur what even 😆. And maybe cuaca sejuk, dieorang berdua dah guna and conquer duvet. Aku yang hanya duduk menumpang ni, I know my place and somehow have bits of common sense. Takkan lah aku nak tarik selimut jugak kan, so aku tidur lah guna jumper/sweater.

The thing is, this morning i woke up with another duvet on me. Like another whole set duvet just for me, before this takda dalam bilik tu. One of them put the duvet on me while i fell asleep. I thought i was going to sleep in cold, but i woke up in warmth.



I believe, and appreciate the power of small gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment